I WILL FORGET YOU SOMEDAY :')

first of all, i just want u to know,
this is all for you ( I**T)
~hopeless~

uwwmmm..
aku taleh lupe kao wee.
knape?knape? knape?
knape kao kejam wee??
knape buat cmny?
bole bgtau tak knape?
aku harap kao faham ape yg aku rase !
aku tak buat org pun,
knape org buat aku !

(I**T)
That was the beginning
Of a love I once experienced
A love that was so pure
So intense and so warm
I thought it would last forever
I was just dreaming
I woke up this morning
And I touched my bedside
I though I felt something there
But you were gone
All that was left was my love and the memories
Bitter sweet memories
That’s all there is to it
How is it that love could be so easy
And forgetting is too long
How is that when I look everywhere
Your memory is still there
And you continue to haunt me
Maybe one day, I can forget you
Like I forget how many winters are there already
Surely the spring will give me hope
Until the next summer again
By then I shall have forgotten you!
:')
 

No comments:

Post a Comment