TO : SOMEONE ( I***T)

i.love.you
care for you. hope u never leave me dear..
uwmm....
I will never forget the days we once had. The days when you were everything to me. My mind used to tell me we'd be together forever but now I realize that was all a big dream. The feelings I have for you will never go I wish I could take back that one regretful day. The day when I willingly let you slide from my arms. Never did I think of the astonishing pain of regrets. That I would once have to live through. The sight of you in someone else's arms. Makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. I sometimes wonder if you still think of me or if to you, I'm just a face in the crowd I wish so very much that one day we can have it all back but for now, I'll sit here silently. Remembering all the memories we once shared. Everyday my love grows much stronger. Hoping that one day you will feel the same and put back the pieces of my broken heart. There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel alright. The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up. Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart." Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. . .

i'm sorry I***T..ITS HARD TO ME TO SEE YOU WITH HER :'(

4 comments: